Friday, May 14, 2010

Some New News To Tell

On Wednesday I went tho my doctors appointment in Roseville with Dr. Rivera. Before I saw him I had to have an ecocardiogram and an EKG. When I saw him he told us that I was healing just fine and that I can go back to normal activity gradually. I can go swimming and stop taking the medicine that make me have to go pee a lot. Ya!!!!!!! I have to take the blood thinner for a little while longer but I have to take the blood pressure medicine for a long time. The pain I have is normal which is good. I think that is all, but if I'm wrong I'll post what I forgot. Today I stared to draw my niece, Emma. I work on her for about an hour and a half. Her older brother, my nephew, is coming over today to spend the night. I also get to go to the dance tomorrow. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment