Tuesday, June 8, 2010

High Heart Rate

I went to the E.R. on May 31st because i had fever and no appointments were open because it was a holiday. Everything was fine, but I had to stay there from around 5 to 11. My heart was high and the machine kept beeping. They said I had to make an appointment with my pediatrician. She said my heart was high. It reached 140! So now I have to where a heart monitor for 24 hours. I got it today at 11:07. I have 17 hours and 38 minutes left! I will post the results tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh are you okay? What was results?? Can i do anything do help.? well school out for you!! and now your summer can start and after i get back from Kansas i will be heading your way and then we can party like a rock star!! oh emily you are mine and i love you. When you need a hug just hug J.T. oh em i miss you.. thanks for being there! Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ok. Thanks for caring. I can't wait to see you. When do you get back from Kansas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am coming back July 15 and leaving June 23!! i am flying to Denver all by myself and then the people that i am staying with in Kansas will pick me up in Denver. I am nerves but i am not trying to think about it. oh em i love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope it was fine and i love you 2

    ReplyDelete